Of the five senses, the sense of smell can have the strongest impact. Permeating your home with inviting fragrances is comforting, and scents often carry strong ties to memories. The best home fragrance is one that helps you relive your most cherished moments while creating the perfect environment to make new memories.
Best Home Fragrance Seasonal Scents
Consider selecting fragrances that mirror the seasons as they pass. With Whole Home Scenting fragrances, each 300 ml bottle should last between one to two months, creating the perfect timeline for seasonal scenting.
People love the warmth of sunny days, time spent at the beach, and gathering around the backyard for a barbecue. Summer scents are fun and lively, providing your home an extra infusion of summer love.
- Beach Cove Fragrance: This scent takes you to the tropics with its tones of vanilla, pineapple, orange, peach, and coconut.
- Linen and Lilies Fragrance: The smells of summer from chamomile, lily, and jasmine flowers are found in this inviting scent.
- Cactus Blossom Fragrance: Reminiscent of a hot desert summer, there are appealing scents of musk, cedar, freesia, and vanilla in this fragrance.
Who can resist the crunch of fallen leaves or the cool breezes that start to roll in during the fall months? These are some of the best home fragrance options for recreating fall within your living room.
- Apple Crate Fragrance: The delicious smell of freshly picked apples combines with sweet musk and earthen tones of wood to create a scent that would rival the most entertaining orchard hayride.
- Lemongrass Fragrance: You don’t have to wait until the end of November to relive the comfort and warmth of your fall festivities. This fragrance includes the aromas of sage, ginger, and thyme, often found in the savory dishes that are served during Thanksgiving.
- Spiced Cider: Competing with the best dishes and drinks that you find from October through November, the tones of pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla in this scent bring your home alive with the things people love most about fall.
The cold outside will melt away with a well-chosen fragrance at home. Here are some of Whole Home Scenting’s winter choices.
- Under the Tree: Let everyone know the holidays are coming with the earthy scent of a fresh cut pine tree.
- Snowed Inn Fragrance: This scent, with hints of rosemary, pear, orange, and sweet spices, will revive memories of a crackling fire and the cozy warmth of winter blankets.
Spring brings new life and a happy end to the bleakness of winter. Choose from these spring-centered scents to create new energy in your home.
- Simply Citrus: A mix of bergamot and lemon tones, this lavender-infused scent lets you know that summer is just over the horizon.
- Sweet Magnolia: As new life starts to bloom around you, bring the smell of spring into your home with sandalwood, magnolia, balsam, and citrus.